Material Handler in Groveport for 16$!

Industry

Manufacturing and Production

Advert ID

USA_595363

Location

Groveport

Job Type

Contract

Hours

Full-Time

Salary Range

Based on Experience

No. of Openings

1

Branch Information

Manpower CORE 100 Manpower Place , WI 53212 Phone : 414-312-5144

ContactNumber

414-312-5144

Job Description

Be part of a winning team! Manpower is seeking for Material Handler: Counter Balance

for Groveport, OH to start immediately!



What is in it for you?



Pay: $ 16.00/hr.



Hours: 1st Shift



Full-time role



Start ASAP



Hours: 1st Shift: OVERTIME IS MANDATORY; WEEKENDS ARE MANDATORY



Full-time role



Start ASAP



Minimum of 6 months experience operating material handling equipment (Reach Truck, Pallet Jack, Cherry/Order Picker) in a distribution center environment; 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area



Free and Paid Training



Counter Balance 60% of the time and the other 40% they are imputing information into the computer.



What will you do:



Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility. Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within the storage facility.