Job Type :
Friday, 21 April 2017
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are forward thinking and know how to respond calmly while performing multiple tasks, then this position is for you!
Executive Administrative Assistant in Duluth, Minnesota
* Schedule/coordinate internal and external meetings including customer meetings, Board meetings, Shareholder meetings, etc.
* Help manage CEO's calendar; keep executive team, Board, etc. apprised of changes
* Manage and book CEO's travel, including hotel accommodations, lunch/dinner reservations, car service, air travel, etc.
* Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively manage issues (often with deadline pressures)
* Schedule/coordinate leadership team, Board, etc. conference calls
* Attend meetings and take minutes
* Assist / lead special projects
* Edit, maintain, manage presentations, reports, etc. as needed
* Prepare correspondence (letters, memos, monthly reports, etc.)
* Arrange onsite and offsite functions/meetings: hotel, meeting space, contracts, meals, transportation, etc.
Stop your career search and apply today. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family!