Job Type :
Monday, 17 April 2017
As a Technical, Quality or Chemical / Lab Technician, you're an expert in products and processes. Are you interested in working for and industry leading supplier of automotive coatings and pre-treat chemicals? You'll gain expert skills as your work on-site in this PERMANENT role, while you support our major automotive manufacturing client in Cambridge, ON
Your post-secondary degree or diploma in a Mechanical, Quality, Chemical Engineering (or science related discipline) has enabled you with the skills to monitor, track, report on performance of product and processes.
WHAT THE JOB IS:
* Leads reporting for team, performs data entry and collection; interprets and analyzes data
* Lead in testing, inspection, quality monitoring, daily trials and root cause identification
* Troubleshoot product & processes (root cause analysis & implementation of counter-measures, recurrence prevention)
* Maintains equipment in good working condition
* Actively participates in inventory management activity, maintaining forecasts, Decom data entry and confirmation
* Collects, processes, ships chemical samples
* Assists in the start-up of new products on existing and new product lines
* Fields production line, materials and production questions daily
* Occasional on-call availability (evening or weekend)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE JOB:
* Post-secondary completion from an engineering program (chemical, mechanical, automotive)
* 3 - 5 years working experience with industrial paint applications (spray gun, robotics)
* Experience with laboratory and quality testing and OEM standards
* Knowledge of ISO/TS and quality applications, hazmat standards in packaging, shipping and transportation of materials
* Strong knowledge of MS Office products and data software for reporting procedures
* Able to direct, coordinate and multi task
* Ability to present and reporting findings in a team setting
* Working knowledge of problem-solving techniques (8D, 5Y, Root Cause, etc)
* Working knowledge of paint and paint application including parts that are associated with pre-treatment, e-coat and liquid paints (would be considered and asset)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Competitive salary ($52,000 - $62,400) doe
* Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, RRSP plan)
* Supplier discounts and more!
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply today at www.manpower.ca - Questions? Call 1-800-667-1191
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.