Job Type :
Monday, 10 April 2017
Provide support for Data Conversion activities for our new Manufacturing Execution System, Solumina, working in partnership with Manufacturing Engineers. The Data Conversion Manufacturing Engineer will be directly involved with converting Work Instructions and Build Operations with regards to technical/functional specs, data collection, testing and implementation of existing systems (Solumina, Autotime and SAP). It is critical that this role identify opportunities throughout the project for the effective use of technology and the implementation of IT solutions for the business.
Responsible for supporting Solumina Data Conversion by performing:
* Day-to-day transfer of manufacturing build data from UG Graphics, PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and possible CAD software to new MES system.
* Maintains master data integrity within systems like SAP, Autotime 7, and other Databases. Formulates and suggests system enhancements.
* Support the end-user group by using strong analytical, consultative and communication skills in providing solutions for work instructions, data collection and optimization of interfaces.
* Trains users in conversion and implementation of new systems.
* Actively demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement focused on end user productivity.
* Collaborates with internal customers to ensure user requirements are complete and concise, confirming that changes and enhancements meet technical specifications and user requirements.
* Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Associates, BS or MS degree in Business Administration, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering.
* Advanced Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and VBA programming skills.
* UG Graphics or similar 3d Modeling software.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects and ability to drive requirements and project work through to closure.
* Military experience is a plus but not required.
* Experience with advanced manufacturing systems is a plus but not required (SAP, Promis(MES), Solumina, Autotime, FabTime etc.)
MANPOWER COLORADO SPRINGS