Job Type :
Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Manpower is currently hiring a Production Technician for one of our clients in Dallas, TX!
The Senior Analyst, Product Implementation is experienced with the implementation of Pyxis Systems and installs a wide range of Pyxis products. This involves extensive customer interaction and service. In addition, drives the installation process through demonstrated mastery of the established Pyxis project management process. These projects typically range in scope from installing multi-unit expansions to leading a team that may install projects of over 100 units and crosses multiple products. Effectively performs the required tasks to insure timely go-lives and customer satisfaction. Must have the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with cross-functional project teams. Project teams will include multiple disciplines from within CareFusion and customer teams. The Senior Analyst is a mentor for both customers and internal team members
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent years of related work experience.
* Hospital I.T. experience required
* Hospital pharmacy / clinical experience, and Pyxis experience a plus.
* Automation experience a plus
* Some training and/or teaching experience preferred.
* Prefer strong technical skills; demonstration of technical skills in working environment; working knowledge of software/hardware applications and accessories; understanding of relationship between software and hardware; exposure to interface and communications technology; demonstration of competency in Pyxis software applications; broad Pyxis product knowledge and expertise; project management experience with small to medium projects.
* Must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate project management competency and ability to overcome project risk factors, project timeline delays and escalated customer and project issues for small to medium size hospitals or facilities.
* This position involves pushing, pulling, stooping and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Driving requirements dictate that the candidate possess and maintain a valid driver license and be at least 21 years old.
* Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis.
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay Rate: $20.00/hr
If you are interested in this position please apply and go to www.manpower.com and create a profile with us! Should your qualifications match that of the position, the recruiter will contact you.
If you have additional questions, please contact the recruiter: Kelsey Tonkovitz
Phone: 414-982-1960 x1415
When emailing or calling, please reference Advert ID#351534
NOTE: Please DO NOT contact your local manpower office directly, as this position is not being serviced out of that office, please reach out to the recruiter listed above.
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.