Job Type :
Thursday, 13 April 2017
Exciting opportunity with our Manpower Branch in Mississauga for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter). Successful candidate will be responsible for the effective execution of large volume recruiting for our clients based on active and potential customer requirements in order to achieve order fulfillment. This is accomplished through effective sourcing and mining of marketable candidates and thoroughly qualifying and matching them to position descriptions.
What's in for you?
* Contract Position opportunity for permanent
* Access to online training courses to develop recruitment skills
* Pay is negotiable based on experience
* Flexible Hours!!
What the job is
* Responsible for the full cycle recruitment process
* Creating and implementing candidate sourcing strategies through market research, prescreening, understanding client needs, effective advertisements, manage the applicant flow, resume analysis, coordinating interviews, and the orientation process.
* Use of appropriate sourcing tools, Internet, referrals, open houses, job fairs, community partnerships, association links and building a resource library.
* Actively uses all digital and social networking resources and stays current of the latest trends.
* Develops and maintains strategic and community focused relationships to promote awareness and profitable business relationships.
* Creates and implements candidate attraction, campaigns/plans aligned with the business direction of the branch to ensure a consistent and plentiful database of qualified candidates
* Resume management and evaluates candidate qualifications for assignments/contracts through intensive profile and position analysis
* Interviews candidates to establish strengths, skill experience and requirements
* Manage candidate intake process to ensure qualified candidate pool.
* Innovative solutions to search out new recruiting resources.
* Ability to market referral bonus program within assigned territory.
* Prospecting applicants to generate leads.
What you bring to the job
* Previous experience in engaging community partners
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
* High sense of urgency
* Proactive, positive thinker that has a high level of integrity and honesty
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
* Their own vehicle for commuting with in different sites
** ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs**