Job Type :
Friday, 21 April 2017
SharePoint Administrator, Part-Time
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies.
Our client, is seeking a team of 3 SharePoint Administrators to provide services on a part-time basis approximately 2 days per week. Additional time beyond the two (2) days per week may be required for issue resolution; this additional time may or may not be after-hours.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2017 May to 2018 March
Work Location: Downtown, Calgary
Reference Number: 2190556
Remote Work Possible? Yes
Responsibilities / Project Scope:
* Reviewing existing infrastructure setup and developing best practices and operation guidelines
* Installing software that supports the SharePoint environment
* Installing operating system updates, upgrades and service packs
* Maintaining system, application, security, SharePoint and IIS event logs
* Providing consultation and sharing information related to installing operating system security updates, managing windows cluster services and network load balancing related to SharePoint
* Ensuring environment is kept up to date, best practices are followed, etc
* Providing solutions, documentation and knowledge transfer
* Providing consultation related to Enterprise Site Collection Administration and Enterprise Security administration
* Providing consultation on SharePoint architecture, planning and direction on future features, SharePoint roadmap, strategic planning, and licensing
* Providing SharePoint consultation related to SQL backups, restores, maintenance, security and performance tuning and managing the SQL cluster services
* Accepting and participating in project or support operation meetings when requested
* 3+ years' experience with SharePoint 2013
* Experience in a SharePoint 2013 Admin role in a large scale corporate environment
* Experience with SharePoint Collaboration Sites (at least two hundred (200) site collections with at least two thousand (2000) users)
* Expertise in setting up SharePoint environment health, performance monitoring and reporting capabilities
* Experience resolving complex issues and performing root cause analysis
* Knowledge about hardware/network requirements, specifications for large-scale corporate SharePoint 2013 environments
* Experience with SharePoint security and authentication
* Experience with SharePoint 2013 features, like real-time multi-authoring, Integration with InfoPath/Forms Services, Exchange, Office, Active Directory and determining which shared services should be activated based on functional and non-functional requirements
* Experience in scalable Search administration
* Experience in SharePoint database topology hosting various SharePoint database
* Expertise in determining performance benchmarks
Please apply online by creating your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at alberta.IT@manpower.com and cite reference ID#2190556 in the subject line. Please ensure you are eligible for work in the indicated location of this opportunity.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.