Job Type :
Friday, 21 April 2017
Our Ottawa-south client is seeking hard working and reliable Machine Operators for their growing production team.
* Cutting; scoring, gluing, trimming, punching, coiling, folding, stapling, measuring, counting, packaging & organizing.
* Follow work instructions and verbal directions to meet targeted production quotas.
* Ensure that only quality parts are passed on the next operation, notify supervisor of quality related problems immediately.
* Complete all necessary documentation (production reports, quality alerts, errors etc.) correctly and in a timely manner. Ask for assistance as required
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
* Typically, the operator would be standing, but on occasion they may be seated
* Other duties as requested by Supervisor
* 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
* High level of concentration and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Clean Criminal Record Check
* Suitable Reference Checks
* 2 Valid Government issued IDs
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.