Job Type :
Tuesday, 04 April 2017
Urgent Need for Senior Lease Auditor in Downtown Boston!
A leading global real estate firm is looking for an experienced Senior Lease Auditor.
Provide lease audit and lease administration services to brokerage clients and as-needed support to the Vice President and Managing Director regarding other lease audit and portfolio management functions.
* Review all lease-related payments including base rent, CAM charges, real estate taxes and insurance and benchmark against market data
* Perform detailed analysis, review and approval of client invoices including annual operating expense and real estate tax reconciliations
* Perform desktop audits and assist on an as needed basis with full scope audits
* Develop and prepare financial reports for clients as needed including: monthly rent rolls, real estate budgets, variance reports, etc.
* Administer client's subtenant invoices for rent, CAM charges, real estate taxes and utilities and work to resolve A/R issues
* Monitor and update lease abstracts/database
* Establish and maintain client files
* A minimum of 5 years prior experience in lease audit/administration, commercial property accounting or property management (experience with office/industrial properties required)
* Ability to understand, interpret and abstract complex commercial lease terminology
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficiency using lease management databases (CoStar Real Estate Manager experience a plus)
* Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
* Experience with independently managing multiple client projects with time sensitive deadlines
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external client service; experience in a professional services firm preferred
* Bachelor's degree
* Willingness to travel locally as needed
Type of Assignment: Direct Hire