Job Type :
Friday, 17 February 2017
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies.
Job Type: Permanent
Work Location: Calgary, Alberta
Reference Number: 2124571
Our client, a growing application development company, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to their Calgary-based President. This role offers the opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic, dynamic people responsible for developing, deploying, and supporting a range of revolutionary web-based solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Save time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Draft letters and documents on behalf, collect and analyze information, and initiate communications
- Attend meetings in absence of the leader and speak on their behalf
- Record meeting discussions (minutes & actions)
- Produce documents by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Provide leadership by assigning work to vendors or other staff and follow up on results
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- General office management activities & responsibilities
- Providing maintenance of vendor relationships
- Managing aspects of the corporate social media presence, working with external media consultants
- 5+ years or more of experience in a senior or executive administrative support role
- Post-secondary education in business administration or equivalent training and experience is preferred
- Exceptional organization, time management, and problem solving skills are required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills as essential (tact, diplomacy, influence, collaborative work style)
- Ability to effectively utilize business applications is important
- Exceptional skills at drafting business documents, presentations, and communications
- Experience with office management (supplies, light facilities) could be beneficial
Please apply online by creating your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at alberta.IT@manpower.com and reference ID2124571 in the subject line. Please ensure you are eligible for work in the indicated location of this opportunity.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.