Job Type :
Wednesday, 01 March 2017
Are you a Customer Service Professional looking for a new Management career? Imagine yourself as the voice of a major company. Your ease with people is winning new customers. Your communication skills are positively impacting the success of the company and you're appreciated and rewarded for it. You're also earning pay worthy of your expertise and can depend on a full benefits package. If that's your vision, Manpower has work for you.
As a Client Service Manager in our clients department, you'll be a driving force for keeping high-level customers satisfied. Your attention to detail and organizational abilities will help you achieve successful one-call resolutions with our client's most valuable external assets - its clients.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower Professional.
* Cooperate with marketing and sales team to deliver all services, including sponsorships of the companies programs
* Supervise and organize/set up projects; responsively set up completion of tasks in a timely manner
* Assist with event production, sponsor ships activation or close out, and built client relationships
* Prepare forms, agreements and report to complete sales and other events
* Develop prospect from current commercial customers, referral leads and trade meetings.
* Direct and coordinate events, activities, sales of product service and commodities
* Resolve customers complaints and suggestions regarding sales, products and service
* Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
* Oversee- train regional and local sales staff
* Determine price schedule and discount rates and other projects of services and events
* 5+ years of client service - skilled in social media events, digital marketing and advertising
* Experience in efficient, detailed data entry in MS office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Salesforce.com- managing data base
* Bachelor's Degree on related field of communications, marketing, business and advertising
* Professional communication skills and the capability to interact with C level executives
Call the staff of Manpower in Santa Rosa, CA at 707-576-7855 to discuss the positon and fill out an online application on www.manpower.com