Job Type :
Thursday, 23 March 2017
Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with an organization's computer systems or PCs. Logs calls, identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist users through standard scripts or checklists.
-Serves as Level 1 intake for the Care Management and Informatics Domains as an Application Support Analyst.
-Executes specific deliverable and activities around moderately complex system issues as part of a team assigned to support the day-to-day maintenance and enhancement of business applications and project related support.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
-Performs analysis to assess root cause of moderately complex (multiple interfaces with other systems within a single business unit) customer issues for reported system defects and control deficiencies found from system audits. This includes the recreating of the problem and managing the issues to closure.
Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative, progressive solutions to system issues.
-Documents business impact of system issue.
-Develops and communicates effective short-term workaround procedures to address system issues.
-Assists with the management and resolution of unplanned hard system outages.
-Contributes to the communication process to impacted customers and internal management personnel
-Documents, tracks, and resolves issues related to data quality
-May assist in the development of Product Overviews, FAQs, Tool Glossaries, system training material, and system user documentation to support implementation activities
-Support business area operations/functions by setting up /modifying / maintaining simple to complex system operating parameters by designing and configuring business rule table entries, and/or complex macros/automated scripts. Provides day to day support of these items to insure they work properly (including the application of appropriate QA procedures) and to quickly fix any identified defects.
-Completes activities on time and within Standard Level Agreements and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize delivery dates or budget to the Supervisor or Manager.
-Determines root cause analysis of system issues.
-Coordinates with peers to analyze issue and provide end to end resolutions
* Good communication (Telephone etiquette). Call center experience is a plus.
* Need to know how to share desktop; walk users thru checking computer for RAM, download & upload speed etc. Password changes for external users.
* System knowledge (not required): PMSS Contact Center supports Care Management & Informatics Domains which includes 33 applications & 45 sub-applications. ATV, DW, EPSM, MCM, Flow Control, eTUMS, ADAM, APMS, HEDIS, P4P, AHIA are main focus.
* 3 years of experience is required for this Help Desk position.
* Bachelor's Degree - Computers, Information Systems, or related