Job Type :
Friday, 17 February 2017
Change Management and Communications Lead
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a North American Oil & Gas leader, Manpower is seeking a Change Management and Communications Lead, to fulfill a one-year contract in Calgary.
In this role, as a Change Management and Communications Lead, you will develop and implement a change management and communication strategy in alignment with available client tools and methodologies:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Role-based change impact; by stakeholder group, business impact workshops, routine communications (e.g. presentations at meetings or newsletters), scorecard or dashboard to report progress monthly, KPIs for change management, capability assessment and recommended changes, and knowledge transfer plan
* Creating and updating enterprise MS Project plan for change management and communication activities including key milestones and resources
* Completing and executing an assessment of compliance maturity index and defining measures for business adoption
* Developing role-based change impact plans that align with new or modified business processes
* Assisting with organizational alignment through defining the to-be state with business process design, roles, responsibilities, and governance
* Developing and leading the implementation of a transition plan to transfer knowledge and responsibility to business stakeholders
* Completing compliance maturity index and maintains schedule with routine updates
To be successful in this role, as a Change Management and Communications Lead, you will have:
* 7 - 10 + years' of experience in a related position
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerjobs.com. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Melissa at 403.269.6936.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.