Job Type :
Thursday, 02 March 2017
Are you an experienced production and manufacturing professional? Have you worked in a food manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a company that will offer continued growth opportunities, competitive pay and exceptional benefits? One of the Country's leaders in food production has an opportunity for you. They embrace a lean and nimble organizational structure built on visionary leadership and operational excellence. This company supports iconic brands and uses Six Sigma methodologies to work effectively, efficiently and profitably.
Job Summary: Direct the daily activities of all 2nd shift, hourly production employees. Oversee all phases of production including processing, packaging, case packing and palletizing. Continuously promote a work environment where safety and quality are the two most important objectives. Evaluate and mentor your team to increase productivity.
* Supervise all production activities in accordance with corporate and plant policies, programs and standards regarding safety, quality, productivity and cost
* Provide continual leadership and guidance to a team of 20-30 employees
* Foster strong working relationships that develop team members and increase efficiency
* Provide training and development for team members
* Monitor shift activities and adjust as needed
* Ensure plant production targets are achieved for safety, quality, delivery and cost
* Track, analyze and report production data
* Communicate status, needs, and progresses to administrators
* Investigate production delays, problem-solve, take corrective action when necessary
* AA Degree in related field, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
* Experience in food production
* 2-3 years of Lean Manufacturing and Supervisory experience
* Proficiency in MS Office suite
* Able to bend, stoop, kneel, walk, stand, and lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to collect and analyze standard production data
* Ability to work under pressure and make timely, effective decisions
This position pays $65-75,000 annually, commensurate with experience, and includes an exceptional benefits package. It offers tremendous growth potential for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year