Job Type :
Thursday, 16 February 2017
The Marquette manpower office is assisting an established, local cleaning business in finding reliable, energetic and experienced cleaners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Utilize the client's customized residential and/or commercial cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards established by client. Common tasks include:
1. Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
2. Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
3. Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
4. Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
5. Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
6. Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
* Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client in the comments section on the customer checklist.
* Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client's facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
* Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
* Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Detail oriented - pays attention to details at each customer's location, with extra attention to any special requests.
* Friendly and Professional - able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
* Team player - ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
* Self starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
* Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
* Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
* High School Diploma required;
* Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
* Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects, repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
* Travel to / from customers business is required.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply to this ad OR call our office directly at (906) 226-2211.