Imagine yourself in a position where people really depend on you. A place where your organizational skills and can-do attitude make a difference every day. Where you're appreciated and rewarded. If that's your vision, Manpower has work for you.
As a Staffing Assistant, you'll be a driving force in establishing and maintaining relationships. Your day will be varied, fast paced and never dull. You'll recruit, schedule and provide pre-assignment onboarding and orientation to all associates. You'll assist in counseling associates to effectively meet productivity and quality goals; monitor associate attendance and performance and other administrative functions. Your day will be varied, fast paced and never dull. You have a can-do attitude. A stay-on-top-of-it approach. You're the type of person who is compelled to keep things running smoothly. And you're a whiz with Microsoft Office Suite.
Are you interested?
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High School diploma or equivalent business experience helpful.
- Flexible availability preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data and things (e.g. work related materials and equipment) to determine courses of action.
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks without losing composure or compromising productivity.
- Team player who is highly service oriented, independent, patient, flexible and calm under pressure.
- Must enjoy a fast paced work environment and possess strong communication skills.
- Strong PC skills and the ability to effectively navigate within the Manpower systems.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower
Besides gaining valuable experience with some of the most reputable organizations in the market, you'll gain access to Manpower
comprehensive benefits package.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, paid time off, training and much more.