Job Type :
Friday, 17 February 2017
Customer Service Associates Needed - Memphis, TN - All Shifts
ManpowerGroup is currently recruiting for temporary Customer service and Call Center l assignments for the world's largest package delivery company in the (Memphis,TN Region.)
If you prefer a fast paced, customer oriented position, we need you! Prior customer service experience is helpful, but not required for all roles.
Depending on the position, common job responsibilities could include:
* Greeting and assisting customers (In person and over the phone)
* Working in a fast paced setting
* Inspecting shipments and shipping documents
* Most positions will require basic to advanced computer knowledge and MS Office proficiency
* Word processing, data entry, preparing reports
* Cash handling may be required at Service Centers
* Some Customer service positions are based in a Call Center
* Must be at least 18 years or age or older
* Must have High School Diploma or High School equivalent
* Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
* Ability to lift 40+ pounds and work at a fast paced.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Must have attention to detail
* 1+ years prior experience - Preferred
* Able to pass Background Check
* Drug screens or assessments may be required for certain positions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pay, medical, dental vision, disability, 401K, ongoing training, and tuition reimbursement.
Whether it's your first step in to the world of work or a change in your work environment, Manpower has positions accommodating a wide range of experience and schedules. Take this opportunity to gain valuable work experience, earn extra money, or to develop new talents to add to your resume!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: customer, customer service, CSR, Customer service rep, counter clerk, cashier, Memphis, TN