Job Type :
Saturday, 18 February 2017
Manpower is hiring Production Operators for plastic extrusion company in McHenry, IL
Temp to hire with possibility of permanent placement to the right candidate
Hours are on the 3rd shift: 10:45 pm to 7:15 am, Sunday through Thursday
Training may be on the 1st or 2nd shift
Drug test, physical exam and background check required
Your day to day responsibilities as a Production Operator include the set up and operation of equipment which blends, mixes, packages, and transports liquid or dry chemicals that comprise our customer products. The Production Operator also ensures the highest quality product at the lowest possible costs while meeting customer specifications and delivery requirements in accordance our policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sets up, starts and runs all machinery
* Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and inserts into machinery
* Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues.
* Operates machinery to mix, extrude, discharge or handle materials according to operating procedures.
* Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
* May take samples of materials to lab for evaluation and instructions on any batch adjustments if needed.
* Performs all required machine cleaning.
* Documents work completed as required including logs, data reports, procedures, etc.
* Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
If you can lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis, have a High School diploma or GED equivalency plus 2 years of proven and consistent experience in an industrial production operations environment working with plastic extrusion, blending operator, mixing colorants and additives or related manufacturing environment, apply with your resume today!
NEW YEAR - NEW JOB with MANPOWER!