Job Type :
Monday, 13 March 2017
Manpower is seeking a Staffing Specialist/ Recruiter to join its Indianapolis team. This is a rare opportunity with a leader in staffing and world of work solutions - gain valuable experience while being part of a small team that works hard and has fun doing it!
Primary responsibilities will include screening, interviewing, and selecting associates for temporary, temp to hire, and permanent placements; tracking associate performance; expanding relationships with current clients through exemplary service; and identifying and developing business opportunities with prospective clients.
In this dynamic role, you can expect to:
* Recruit associates by proactively sourcing candidates for job orders and expected future orders
* Deliver exemplary customer service from consistent and timely communications with clients, visit client to determine specific needs, and make accurate associate placements
* Expand business by performing revenue generating activities including outside sales & service calls, networking, and face to face calls
* Perform a variety of administrative and operational tasks that support the overall mission of quality service, including answering phones and greeting candidates
The successful candidate will have:
* Great organizational and time management skills
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
* The flexibility to adjust focus and daily activities based on changing needs and priorities
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others
* The ability remember information (such as policies and procedures), or find it as needed
* The ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills
We want you on our team - apply today!