Job Type :
Thursday, 16 March 2017
Primary Responsibility: Provides administrative support for the facility. Duties include clerical, financial bookkeeping, general administration, customer service duties, and SAP purchasing and accounts payable.
1. Answer phones, greet visitors, and pass out applications in a courteous manner.
2. Open, sort and distribute mail.
3. Prepare reports, letters, memos, presentations and special projects as directed.
4. Prepare outgoing mail, Federal Express packages, and send faxes as needed.
5. Record product shipment and receipts.
6. File company and associate paperwork.
7. Assist with hiring, workers compensation administration, payroll, and SAP software practices and processes.
8. Order office and facility supplies as needed.
9. Prepare reports of customer activities.
10. Process accounts payable; retrieve and review all bills, obtain General Managers approval, and mail appropriate documentation.
11. Assist General Manger with budget preparation. Maintain confidentiality of all documents, correspondence and communications.
12. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
13. SAP processing an recording.
14. Customer Service Representative duties.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus three years general office experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experienced with SAP software, AS/400, and Microsoft Office (including Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
- Good customer service skills.
- Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals. Physical Requirements: While performing the essential functions of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit; hear or talk: use close vision; use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Associate is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 10 lbs. Start Time: 8:00 AM
Hours: 8:00am to 6:00pm